In the early 90s, generating leads for your real estate business was always tedious for many agents. But in today’s world, landing pages and Google advertisements for real estate marketing would help you to generate leads hassle-free & at optimum cost.
So, now the question arises whether Google ads upscale your real estate business. The answer is yes. Real estate businesses need to create a business plan and real estate marketing strategy to run Google ad campaigns effectively.
PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising is the most preferred type of digital advertisement many real estate businesses use. By clicking one of the sponsored links (real estate ads) at the top of the search engine, the real estate agents will get leads from web traffic and get paid for leads. Google advertisements are the most popular technique for real estate businesses to start with PPC advertising.
Real estate brokers must understand that Google ad campaign is a long-term strategy. Here trending keywords in the content of real estate listings play a significant role in soaring ad position in Google searches and ultimately generating more leads.
Further, to improve your real estate marketing, you need to strategize your Google advertisements which will be implemented for your real estate websites. So, let’s go step by step in running your real estate ads on Google, from creating landing pages to analyzing metrics for your ads.
Creating separate web pages/landing pages for your real estate properties
While making a real estate website, the information you are trying to share with your targeted audience needs to be displayed on different created web pages or landing pages. The USP of the property needs to be clear and convincing through the content displayed on landing pages.
Building other landing pages requires the content to be clear, well-written, and understandable to aspiring homebuyers. Lastly, the created web pages/landing pages need to be responsive enough and should not exceed the time limit of 2 seconds to open on a search engine.
Target keywords that are relevant & close to the real estate project
Keywords are the new oil for creating impactful real estate listing content. Adding relevant keywords to your content will add more views & new footprints, which will eventually be your customers. Thinking of perfect primary & secondary keywords for your topic, you can scroll down to new websites like Keyword Planner or contact mymagnet.io, which will help you with specific keywords that will drag your customers to your landing pages.
The keywords are further divided into short-tail keywords, mid-tail keywords, and long-tail keywords. The types of keywords must be planned according to the broad and narrow topics. For example, the short tail keywords will cover general topics; on the other side, long tail keywords will cover a narrow topic. Choosing relevant keywords and adding your content will target the right audience, and you will be able to earn the customers that you always aimed for.
Create a USP for your real estate selling property
While planning your real estate marketing or advertisements, real estate agents need to identify the unique selling propositions of their properties and offer your customers while pitching to them. Every property has some story to propose uniquely in front of your customers. You must research your competition to write your own USP for selling real estate properties. You need to make a list of all potential differentiators of your brand and what you want to sell. The unique USP about your property through real estate ads would be an impressive move to help make or break the deal.
Plan your real estate ad campaigns
To make your real estate Google ads campaign effective, strategize your time and financial investment in the targeted audience to gain maximum attraction. In this planning process, you need to set some key performance indicators (KPIs) to track & measure your campaigns:
- When you target your audience, you must remember that the campaigns must engage your target audience, which can further convert into high-quality leads. In real estate ads, target your audience according to demography, psychology, and geography, varying from real estate properties to properties.
- Through different KPIs like impressions, Click through Rate (CTR), conversion rate, cost per click, cost per action, and many more, one can analyze Google ad campaigns & can invest their effort & money to generate more Google leads that would be profitable for your real estate business & can produce a better return on investment.
- Save your time & money by investing in the right target audience and increasing your client base accordingly.
Write engaging ad copies for your real estate ad
To generate high-quality Google leads & clients, your real estate Google ads need to be search ads rather than Google display or video ads. When you search for any real estate property, the relevant search ads appear on the first page of the search engine. The top 2-3 Google ads contain a few lines divided into headlines and descriptions.
To get views, clicks & conversions, each section of your ad copy needs to be keyword-optimized & showcase according to the relevancy of the search users. While writing your ad copy, you have a minimal amount of space, and therefore, you have to plan your ad copies strategically that will engage more customers by clicking on ads and exploring your landing page.
Use Google extensions for a better conversion rate
Many different types of extensions would help simplify your potential customers’ user experience and increase your conversion rate. Through Google extension, aspiring homebuyers can access various forms, chat with property experts and perform many more activities that would help gather customer information, improving targeting in your Google ads and achieving better conversion rates.
Analyze Metrics & Data for relevant real estate leads
For the successful execution of real estate ads, real estate agents need to identify the key performance indicators (KPIs) that will help improve the ads, generate more quality leads, and maximize ROI that will scale up your business.
Important KPIs which need to be taken into consideration
- Click Through Rate (CTR) – Once your real estate ads campaign is live on Google, you can track how many times your real estate ad is shown and how many clicks you have received to the ads. There is an essential metrics as your ad copy won’t create curiosity in the minds of aspiring homebuyers, or you are targeting a wide range of people without knowing their buying behaviour in your real estate marketing. So try to increase clicks by creating engaging ad copies for your real estate listings.
- Cost per Click (CPC) – Every real estate company needs to strategize its marketing budget according to the channels they advertise its properties. Here, CPC denotes the pay for each click on your real estate ads. The CPC rate can’t be changed overnight for any business. Every real estate business wants to spend less money and earn more customers. So, it’s essential to reduce your CPC gradually by paying more attention to changing your keywords, grabbing more impressions, increasing your bid, or strategically adjusting your keywords.
- Conversion Rate – Once you start engaging more and more customers through your real estate Google ads, you just have to track the conversions and hand over the Google leads to your real estate agent. Examining the keywords used in your landing page content and trending keywords would automatically help you get more leads and conversions to escalate your business. By investing your time, money & efforts in creating convincing ad copies, you don’t need to worry about conversion, as it would be a cakewalk for your real estate business.
Target & Retarget audience
After observing all the metrics for your real estate ad campaigns, you can identify the loopholes in targeting your audience. If you are experiencing more CPC and less conversion rate, then you must modify your target audience according to different locations, buying behavior, and many more. Further, suppose your real estate marketing goes well regarding Google ad campaigns. In that case, you need to push your creative ads to particular customers through different advertising channels, which would help to increase your chances of getting inquiries for specific properties and ultimately make it your happy customer.
You can also use social media to scale up your business besides Google Ads. Check out our blog, “10 reasons your real estate business should have a social media presence”, and get started with your social media real estate journey.
Lastly, strategize your low-performing real estate listings, improvise your ad campaigns, and target a similar set of customers who are looking to buy properties in a particular area. For retargeting your audience, the real estate marketing activities should include email marketing & social media marketing to keep engaged with offers, the latest news, prices of upcoming properties & many more.
If you are still stuck in generating a hefty amount of leads from Google ads, then you must follow the above 8 steps as to how your real estate ad copies should be created & improvise in your real estate marketing to get better day by day.
Thanks on your marvlous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you wull be a great author.I
will mzke certain tto bookmark you bpog aand will oten come bac very soon. I wantt
to encourage youu too ultimately continue you great work, have a nice day!
you’re truly a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible.
It sort of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick.
Moreover, Thee cntents are masterpiece. you have performed
a fantastic task onn this subject!